Motore per palle a specchio fino a 5 kg di peso
Ruota a 1,7 giri al minuto
Seguire le specifiche tecniche di sicurezza per i carichi sospesi
- Suitable for driving mirror balls up to a maximum weight of 5 kg. This weight corresponds with aS diameter of thomann 30 cm for the mirror balls.
- The maximum load always means the mirror ball weight including the mirror ball chain, the safety chain and the fixation material (e.g. screw-on chain link); rotation: 1,7 per minute.
- For professional use, e.g. in discotheques and in public places, the EN DIN 15560 norms have to be considered.
- The motor always has to be installed with a secondary safety attachment.
- Safety features Rugged construction with steel housing for long operation
- High stability due to massive motor axle Mechanic fall safety against axle loosening inside the motor.
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Maximum charge: 5 kg,
- Max. diameter of mirror ball: 40 cm,
- Rotation-speed: approx. 1,7 RPM
- Diameter of base plate: 136 mm,
- Height: 80 mm,
- Weight: 1 kg
- Approved load with 10-fold testing weight
- Additional attechment eyelet for secondary attachment of the load safety rotary motors comply with the safety norm EN 292 and safety regulation BGV C1 (Germany)
- Quality management for testing every production charge